The College has provided well- equipped laboratories for Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Fermentation Technology. The labs are equipped with most modern instruments and students are free to use at their own convenience. The computer centre houses networked workstations, all with the latest versions of standard and specialist software applications. Students can also use high quality peripherals. Use of the computer centre is free for students in the college.
The college endeavours to maintain a well-equipped Library with 4707 books on different subjects, 500 references 104 Encyclopaedias and 11 Dictionaries. The colleges subscribe 11 Journals, 4magazines, 3 Newspapers and 1 newsletter. A good collection of educational DVD/CDs are also available in the library.
- All the students of the college are entitled to make use of the books/ journals/ magazines etc and the other facilities available in the Library.
- Only the members of the staff and students of the college are entitled to use the library.
- The service hours of the library is from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm on all class days and from 10 am to 4 pm on other days except Sunday, public holidays, and specially announced holidays of the college.
- Students are allowed to take only note books/ white paper in to the library. Perfect silence should be observed in the library and its premises.
- Students are permitted to take any book for reading by registering with dated signature
- No person shall write upon, tear out or make any mark upon any book or article belonging to the library.
- Students are given borrowers cards which are not transferable. Four books can be borrowed at a time, for a period of seven days and must be returned on or before the date indicated in the book. An overdue charge of Rs. 1 per volume will be levied per day after due date. Once a book is issued, it will not be taken back on the very same day.
- If a book is damaged or lost by a member, he or she should pay the cost for replacing the book.
- Members are not permitted to sublend the books or cards issued to them
- The facilities of a xerox copier is provided at nominal rates
- All books must be returned to the library 3 days before the close of each term.
- Books, not exceeding four, may be taken out for Onam and Christmas holidays. All such books must be returned on the date of reopening.
- Outsiders are not allowed to enter the library without the permission of the principal.
HOSTEL AND TRANSPORTATION
Hostel facilities are provided. To facilitate transportation College Buses are available.
As per the guidelines of the N.C.T.E the college has a Psychology Laboratory. Verbal, non-verbal and performance tests are available in the lab. Students are given practical sessions to familiarise themselves with various psychological tests and obtain practical skills in their administration, scoring and interpretation.
A science laboratory is functioning in the college. The laboratory is equipped with various apparatus for conducting experiments in Physics/Chemistry/Biology that are appropriate for high school classes. The teacher trainees can make use of the laboratory facilities for conducting demonstrations/experiments.