Rules & Regulations
Classes begin every date at 9.30 a.m. except on Friday. Immediately after the first bell students shall assemble at the college auditorium for prayer. The prayer is followed by pledge and thought for the day. Immediately after the morning assembly students shall move to their respective class rooms. Morning session will be over at 12.45 P.M.
- Afternoon Session begins at 1.40 p.m. except on Fridays. Students must be in their class rooms at the first bell. Classes begin at the second bell.
- On Fridays the morning session begins at 9.00 a.m. and will be over at 12.00 p.m. Afternoon session begins at 2.30 pm. and will be over at 5.00 pm. This arrangement on Fridays is to facilitate Muslim students to take part in Friday prayers in the nearby mosques.
- Students are expected to be regular and punctual.
- Nobody shall absent himself or herself from class without leave. In ordinary case, leave should be submitted before hand.
- Normally half-day leave will not be granted to students. Once they came to college, they have to be present the whole day. They are not allowed to go out of college campus during college hours.
- In case of serious illness, the Principal must be informed within five days with a doctor's certificate accompanied by the leave application from the parent or guardian
- Students suffering from contagious or infections diseases will not be allowed to attend the college. The principal should be informed before the student attends the class after recovery from such diseases..
- Unauthorized absence for more than 15 consecutive working days renders a student liable to be removed from the rolls and the usual admission fee will be charged if he/she is to be readmitted.
- An attendance of 80% is compulsory as per the university rules.
- Students who do not have 80% attendance will not be presented to the university examination. They have to approach the University for condonation.
- Discipline is an integral part of the teacher training process. If a student is to develop self-control, he/she must be trained to bridle his/her emotions and impulses, thereby enabling him/her to live harmony with others, to keep the good traditions of the society and to obey the laws of the country.
- Students should be polite and courteous and greet their teachers, elders and other respectable persons when they meet them.
- Students are not permitted to organize any meeting or to collect money for any activity or to circulate any notice or paste posters in the college campus without the prior permission from the Principal.
- Every one shall use the property of the college with care and preserver the cleanliness of the building and furniture.
- Discourtesy and disrespect to the members of the college staff in any form will viewed seriously and students responsible for such misbehavior are liable to be dismissed.
- Students should realize that they are responsible to the authorities of the college but also for their general behavior outside.
- No meeting, party or picnic or any kind of organized activity shall be arranged without the prior permission from the principal.
- It is not advisable for students to have too much money or expensive articles in their possession. The college authorities will not be responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Any damage caused to the property of the college must be immediately reported to the principal and will have to be made good.
- All students shall be particularly careful to keep the class rooms and the college campus neat and tidy.
- The principal shall have the right to suspend or expel any student whose conduct is not satisfactory.
- Students should abstain from the active participation in party or communal politics.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued unless applied for it in writing by the student and after all the dues have been cleared.
- Two days notice is required for the issue of original certificates submitted in the college.
- 1.Every student shall possess an identity card issued by the college with signature and seal of the principal.
- Students should always carry the identity card with them.
- The principal shall have the right to send back home any student if he /she does not possess the identity card
- Identity card should be produced at the time of taking (or giving) books from the library.
- Parents /Guardians are expected to co-operate with the college authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline and taking helpful interest in the activities of the college.
- Any complaints or remarks by parents/guardians about the staff or functioning of the college must be brought to the notice of the principal, and not to the staff concerned.
- Parents are strongly advised not to miss the parent-teacher meetings arranged during the course of the academic year.
- parents/guardians are never allowed to meet the students or teachers during class hours at the door of the class rooms. On emergencies they have to contact the principal.
- Parents/ guardians are requested to inform the principal in writing any change either in postal address or their telephone numbers.
- The management, the Principal or staff will not be held responsible in any way for any accidents or mishaps that may occur to the students, either in the premises or while bringing them to college or carrying them back home/hostel by bus
- Entrusting a student to the college implies that parents/guardians agree to stand by the rules and regulations of the college and that they should see that children also abide by the college rules and regulations.
- Their will be two terminal examinations and a model examination in an academic year which begins in June and ends in March.
- In addition to the above ,weekly tests will also be conducted in all subjects.
- Tests/examinations will not be deferred or anticipated to suit individual convenience .No re-examination/re-test will be conducted in any subject.
- Perfect order and discipline should be maintained during tests and examinations .Any malpractice, even if discovered later, will be seriously dealt with.
- Absence without leave from examinations/tests will be seriously dealt with.
Irregular attendance, disobedience or defiance of authority, malpractice in examination/tests, conduct injuries to the moral tone of the college are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
Amendment of rules
The principal has the right to introduce, amend or change these rules and regulations in case of exigencies and in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the college, as and when necessity arises.